8/02/2008

Suicide Sunday

Every Sunday morning poker players awake with a big smile on their face thinking that by the end of the day they will be one step closer to being retired. Unfortunately, (unless your dipthrong) 98% of the time Sundays end in frustration, disappointment, and suicidal thoughts :) . I'm gonna post every tournament I play on Sunday along with the results on where I finished. I'm hoping this may influence me to play my best the entire day and put up some sick results. Stay tuned.

***No I'm not actually suicidal, relax***
Ok I was gonna make this more detailed, however it was a very ugly day. I'm currently playing my last tournament of the night and so far its been awful. Here are some quick numbers.
0-8 in cashes, net: -2133.
Like I said, I have one tournament still goin with the buyin being $215. Im basically freerolling that tournament because I knocked out a Full Tilt pro which earned me the buyin back. Knocking out an FTP Pro is no special accomplishment, half of their signed pro's are absolutely terrible. I never even heard of the "Pro" that I knocked out.
I usually play much much more than this on Sundays, but I got a bit tilted in the middle of the day and decided that it would be -ev for me to keep playing throughout the night. If something good comes out of this last tournament, I will be sure to post about it later.
Try not to catch the Monday blues tomorrow :(

No comments: