8/01/2008

Its been a while

Just like Brett Favre in football, I'm coming out of retirement from my blog. It has been so long since I last blogged (over a year) that I had to refresh myself with the site and update a few things. I spent a few hours tonight making minor changes to the appearance of the blog and adding a little flavor to the title heading and the bottom of the page.

I figured now is a great time to come out of retirement since I have a lot going on in my life right now. As most know, my wife and I are expecting a baby girl in exactly 11 days. The baby is breech and therefore we have a scheduled "c" section on the 13th. Let me tell you, Leandra has been much like a "well oiled machine" during her pregnancy. She has worked full time during the entire pregnancy and working up until August 6th, which is also our anniversary (Don't forget yours is on the 7th Phil). Im definitely proud of her for being so strong for the past 36 weeks and not getting overly hormonal. She has done a great job and I love her for it.

It took us a long time to finally find that exact name for her, but we finally agreed that we both liked the name Rylee. So thats the winner! The entire name picking process is pretty funny and enjoyable. It's crazy the people or even pets who you think of when going threw the never ending list of names.

Anyways I am very excited for the upcoming weeks and the new baby and hopefully I will stay true to this blog for a while. I have a lot to say since it's been over a year since I wrote. Plan on reading a lot about Rylee, poker, and random thoughts in the upcoming months.

One last thing...." election time is coming. Who you gonna vote for? If I was President, Id be elected on Friday, assassinated on Saturday, buried on Sunday, and go back to work on Monday." ----Wyclef Jean---- "If I was President"





Vote anyone but Mccain IMO.



Obama or Mr. Paul FTW





No comments: