8/20/2008

Rylee - Poker

So we are one week deep with Rylee's life as I am writing this. Everything has been going great. She has about 1-2 hours of rage and crying spurts per day, which seems fine with me. She is worth every minute of our time regardless of how much she cries. Aunt Cara came to Columbus for the day on Tuesday and hung out with Rylee. Rylee loves her Aunt obviously. They bonded during a few feeding sessions and chillin with my sister is always a good time. This morning Rylee had her first photo shoot. Natalie, a friend from Youngstown who resides in Cincinnatti now, came to our house and took like 200 photos of Rylee. Natalie has her own professional photography business and she did a great job with Rylee. We can't wait to see some of the photos. Everything went great and I just wanted to say thank Natalie for everything.

As far as the pokah, I been playing a much lighter volume of tournaments. Usually I been starting around 7-8pm and playing around 4-6 tournaments a night. I been strictly playing on the laptop for the convenience purposes with Rylee, so my usual schedule is obviously reduced dramatically. I'm totally ok with that.

Pocketfives just releases the article and interview with yours truely about the victory in the Sunday Million. I did the interview last week over the phone while I was at the hospital with Leandra and Rylee. The interview went very well and resulted in a good article.....here is the link - http://www.pocketfives.com/online-poker-scene/dan-b-o-k-e-bokesch-wins-sunday-million-3186954 I also broke into the "world" rankings of online tournament players that pocketfives lists. I'm currently ranked 82nd in the world and 4th in the state of Ohio. It's always a nice accomplishment to be ranked, but I wouldn't think too much into it. I mean the rankings have a very unique structure of combining different data to come up with the top players. The system is unique, but not as subjective as they used to be. That ends up leaving out many many great players who just don't put in as much time in tournaments or only concentrate on cash games.

In closing I will leave everyone with a few more pics of Rylee. As you can see Rylee is all ready dabbling in the poker world. Hopefully the poker world won't get too upset with 2 of us playing one account :)

1 comment:

Studio N said...

Thanks Boke! Pictures are about to be up! I couldn't wait, I'm exhausted but had to get these up, they are too cute. I pushed Rylee to the top of the list. She's beautiful, so glad I got to see you all today and that you let me photograph your little princess!