11/07/2006

Welcome Everyone and Congrats Kelly!

Well, here we go! I have wanted to create a blog for so long, and what better time to do it than now. I play poker for a living and the ugly part of VARIANCE is hitting me in the face. So I have taken a week break to get this blog going and to start sharing some thoughts. These thoughts will be a variety of different topics. With the biggest portion being poker. Hopefully everyone enjoys them :)

I do want to say congratulations to Kelly Pavlik one of my hometown friends (pictured above) from Youngstown, Ohio. He is a professional boxer in the middleweight division and kicking some serious ass. This past Thursday, Pavlik bettered his record to 29-0, with 26 KO's. He just man handled a fella named Lenord Pierre, fight lasted 4 rounds and was lucky to go that far. Keep an eye on him! He is a sick man. Where you at Taylor???? Go get'em Kelly.

Till tomorrow,

Boke

No comments: