11/21/2006

Surprise Birthday Party

What a wild weekend! The madness began on Friday night with a surprise birthday party for yours truely held in Columbus. I give all the credit to Leandra for putting together a great time. Friends and family came all the way from Colorado, California, and Youngstown to be here for my birthday as well as the game on Saturday. You know you have a tight/close group of friends when we are all 27-32 years old still having sleep over party's. I mean 12-15 people stayed at my house on Friday. HAHA it was wild, people everywhere like we were still in college. To top things off on Saturday, the Buckeyes beat Michigan 42-39 to secure a spot for the Title game.
What a weekend and here are some pictures from the party.

Enjoy,

Boke










2 comments:

Rainman said...

What!? No live poker at your party? LOL Happy Birthday man... Go Bucks!

Forndog said...

Boke,

Good Times, Good Times! Cool Pics, but I forget who is that cool cat with the glasses and goatie. If I remember he is quit a badass.

Peace