11/08/2006

GO BLUE!

No not them suckers in Michigan, the real blue. DEMOCRATS! It seems to have been a good election for the Democratic party. The race for the Senate seem to have been won by the Democrats, however a cry baby Republican named Allen seems to think the votes were missed counted in Virginia and wants a recount. This is where I have a problem with the voting system and politicians, why do they concede victory in Montana with a difference of 1000 votes, but in Virginia Mr. Allen crys like a little girl and is 8000 votes behind and delays the inevitable? Get over it Mr. Allen and and give your fair well speech. I mean you see the same thing often times at the end of basketball games, where coach's know they have lost the game barring a true miracle. Quit wasting our TIME! Get over it and accept the loss. GG Mr. Allen!
Also, Rumsfeld is gone and now all we need now is for Bush and Dickie to go hunting together without their glasses. God Bless America!

In more important news, pocketfives.com , for those who aren't familiar, is a online poker forum site with the best online ranking system out there. The site had recently changed their rankings from a opinionated stance to more of a half and half ranking system. Half being current results from the individuals last 3 months of performance, and the other half coming from a Pro Poll. The pro poll is basically the top internet players votes on whom they believe are the top players. Combine them 2, and BAM you have the new rankings system. Of course there are the goods and the bads of the new system. The good, obviously being that of straight results from the specific player. The bad, well, there are some very very good players who are not ranked because of lack of play. Anyhow I will be posting my TOP 5 from my pro poll every Thursday in comparison to the actual rankings. The rankings on p5's gets updated every Wednesday night, I will post about this and compare on Thursday. I am currently ranked in the 40's which IMO is very generous. I havent been playing as much and my stats are not up to par. "That's Poker" !
I hate that line.

Till Next Time,

Boke


Last second thought: For all you non-online poker player readers, I tend to use many abbreviations in my writings. This comes from the online poker tables. For example: GG = good game. Some others include the courtesy abbreviations which are: WP = Well played, NC = Nice call, NH = Nice Hand. The vulgar ones that I "rarely" use, but see very often are: You can figure them out yourself. BS, SMD, GFY, etc.

No comments: