11/13/2006

Tressel OWNZ!


The big spotlight this weekend was on Ohio State and Michigan and their tuneup games for the monster of them all on Saturday (3:30 pm eastern tume). Both teams glided through their games and it now sets up straight chaos here in Columbus for the entire week leading up until the 18th. I have yet to see an opening line on the game. I am expecting the buckeyes to be anywhere from a 3-7 point favorite against Michigan this weekend. I am no handicapping sports professional, but thats my guess. Being a huge fan of Ohio State, I have no worries about Michigan for one reason and one reason only. Tressel OWNZ Michigan!

The big Sunday poker tournaments went as usual with getting my chips in with the best, and very rarely getting them back at the end of the hand. I did cash in the biggest one of them all, poker stars million. This tournament usually has around 6000 runners, a starting stack of 10k, and what seems to be a fast rate of blind increments. I finished around 750, playing a very short stack the entire tourney and never having more than 60k in chips. I played extremely tight, to the point where I was leaving myself in short stack situations very often. I felt fortunate to finish where I did.

I had recently talked about a bad run I was having in the Stars nightly $150, well... fortunate news followed. Poker Stars starting today has made some changes to their tournament schedule, as well as restructured their nightly $150! Booooya! The starting stack has been increased from 1500 to 2000 chips. This may not seem to be a huge difference, but believe me it is! I am confident things will turn around in the next few weeks with this damn tourney.

Till Tuesday,


Boke

1 comment:

ess286 said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOO BLUE