12/11/2008

Random Ramblings

So I picked up T.I.'s new album the other day and I must say it is pretty damn good. I gotta believe it will be up for album of the year. There is obviously a handful of hit songs that get played out on the radio, but the entire album is worth a purchase if you dig rap. "Swagga like us" is on the album and I believe is gonna also be on Jay's new one titled 'The Blueprint III', which will be out in early 09'. Looking forward to that one bigtime.

I geuss today was a big day for PS3 owners as well. I'm not totally into gaming, but from what I hear Sony has been working on this project since 05'. It is called Playstation Home. I have googled it and read about it, but I don't seem to grasp exactly what it is. I know each individual will be able to make their own avatar for the Playstation 3 console and than use this avatar to recieve different items on the console. Again, I am not really sure on what this is, I do however know that it is a huge deal for gamers. For more info, try google.

The yankees just spent a quarter of a billion dollars on 2 free agent pitchers in the past 2 days. It is just insane. I can only laugh about it. The Buckeyes hoop team is off to a surprisingly good start. They knocked off #21 Miami and #8 ND (haha stink!), both on the road to get themselves a top 25 ranking. They are very well coached and have a great young team. The Buckeyes football team gets to play a very very angry and pissed off Texas team on January 5th in the Fiesta Bowl. I'd like to say we have a chance, but I wouldn't be surprised to witness another blowout. After all, Texas has reason to blow them out for style points in hopes of a split national title. Grrrrrr college football post season is the worst in all sports.

Arriva Derci (sp?)

No comments: