9/15/2009

Pics from the weekend...OSU game

My parents came down this past weekend for the USC game. My Dad and I decided to go play 18 early Saturday morning before the big game that night. I actually played pretty well, shooting a 42 on the front, and a 47 on the back. I'll take it. My Dad obv beat me as he does everytime we golf. I gotta let him beat me in something I suppose :)

Later that evening my parents watched Rylee and Leandra and I headed down to campus for the game. We stopped at a tailgate lot and downed a few shots of JD and 1 mixed drink before we headed into the game. Thankfully so. Our seats were at the very top, but on the 20 yardline. There was a pole a bit in front of us which blocked our view for about 20 yards wide, but beyond that the seats were great. As far as the game itself, meh, I'm pretty over it and have no desire to write a huge rant about it.

Mommy and Rylee
Incredibly CuteGaga and RyleePrincess

No comments: