5/26/2009

Vegas...WSOP / Chine & Stink

Leaving Thursday, probably coming back the following Thursday. Got a Suite at the Rio with Stink (Mike), and Chine got a houselike room at the Venetian with his boss Matt, so things will be good. I also just talked to a long time friend, Chris (marvgardens), and he will also be staying at the Rio. He is the king of the Cadillac margarita and always takes us to this private club at the very top of the Mandalay Bay...good times. I plan on playing a handful of tourneys while I am there. 2-3 Wsop's and as many Venetians as I can. Should be fun as always and I'm sure I will be posting some good pics of the trip soon enough. P O

--My quality of grammar /spelling etc etc has been awful lately...pressed for time with Queen Rylee :)

1 comment:

CSuave said...

GL while you are out there.
Bring back a bracelet. :)