5/07/2009

P90X and My Favorite Workout Partner

So Im sure most people have seen the infomercial on P90X "Extreme Home Fitness". Well, I completed the first week and began day 7 of 90 today. The first week consists of 6 workouts and 1 optional day off, the workouts were as follow.
Day 1:Chest and Back - Push and Pull exercises for the most part, with few exercises consisting of using the bands or dumbbells. Workout time_52:50. ---Id rate this as the 3rd hardest day of week 1.
Day 2: Plyometrics - They call it "the Beast". Over 30 explosive jumping exercises. Workout time_58:36. ---Id rate this as the 2nd hardest day of week 1.
Day 3: Shoulders & Arms - More Dumbells and Bands than most of the other workouts. Deltoids, Biceps and Triceps get worked good on this day. Workout time_ 59:53. Id rate this as 4th hardest day of week 1.
Day 4: Yoga X - Good luck! I struggled big time here. Workout time _92:24. Id rate this easily as the toughest day in week 1.
Day 5: Legs and Back - Squats, lunges, and pulling are the basics during this program. Workout time_58:56. Id rate this as the 5th hardest day of week 1.
Day 6: Kenpo -"Law of the fist". Cardio intense workout. You'll learn a highly effective way on how to protect yourself, while getting a good total body workout. Workout time_55:46. I rate this as the easiest day of week 1, only because I enjoyed it.

I definitely think the results will stick if I can stay true to the workout and tone down on my food intake. Today was a great day for the workout because I got to workout with a partner who really knew how to push me from start to finish. Fortunately for everybody reading I got a photo of my beautiful workout partner. Here she is:


3 comments:

CSuave said...

Hey Dan,
Did your shipment come from Grove City? My company probably shipped it to you.
Glad you are enjoying it.

Have you been to the Gemini lately?

B_O_K_E said...

Hey whats up. Not sure where I got my shipment.
I havent been to Gemini in a while. Definitely plan on playing there more in the summer. Did you catch the piece on illegal card clubs in COlumbus on 28 fox news? Pretty weak.

CSuave said...

Saw Dave (Ghetto) at Gemini last night.
Yeah I saw the piece. I also sent them an email about it. That "umpire" is the security guard for the "Vegas Nights" in Columbus. So when he raises 7k for the kids he probably gets 1k himself. LOL Check out badbeatspoker.net Several post about that news spot on there.