11/03/2008

Halloween /Rylee / Election Day etc etc etc etc

I can't express how fast time goes after you have a baby. It has been nearly 3 weeks since I blogged and it seems like 3 days. Anyhow, Rylee is getting big, real big. She is almost 3 months young and is nearly rolling over. She dressed as a pumpkin for Halloween, Ziggy was a bat and Junior was a chicken. Quite entertaining at the time. Our neighborhood is the one that if you are a young kid you definitely want to live in. They have hay rides goin for 3 hours, hotdogs and hamburgers grilling for everyone, and also a projector showing a movie on the side of a house with seating for the kids. It's pretty cool if you like Halloween.

Election Day:
Less than 12 hours away and in some ways I am totally unsure about the way I feel. I am without a doubt voting Obama, but thats simply voting using the process of elimination. With that being said, the 2 hour wait to vote in this election is hilarious being that neither candidate brings me much confidence in running our country for the next 4. Ahh well, gotta vote or you can't argue.

Buckeyes:
Sigh.....We still can't win a big game, but Im hoping we play in one more this year after Michigan. Buckeyes get Northwestern this week after having a bye last week. I feel good about a roll job, but playing Tressel ball always leaves a question mark. Tressel is the man, don't take that comment the wrong way. By the way....I live with the 2 biggest Bucks fans in Columbus...
Poker: I been playing much much less since Rylee was born. Standard. Im also in the process of remodeling my office/loft area which is also having a small effect on my poker time. So basically I am making excuses why I have not had a big score lately :) The past 2 Sundays I lost key races with 4-5 tables left in 2 different Sunday Major tournaments that were very costly. I like to think if I had won those 2 races I could be about 100k richer. Thats poker and thats how it be.


P-O


Boke






























No comments: