11/17/2008

The Biggest Loser - Boke's House

Week 3 of our (Myself, Leandra, Samantha) diet is starting today. So far I have went from 178lbs to 171.5. I think the challenge at this point is gonna be getting under 170 for me. I have tried my hardest to cut out snacks, but some nights its impossible. Basically the diet is composed of:
1. Cut back on Fast Food. We allow ourselves Friday night and Saturday to eat a few meals that are not the best for you. Some times fast food, sometimes pasta, etc etc.

2. Hit the gym or workout 4-7 times a week. This has been the easiest part of the diet. Working out before I play poker seems to help mentally. Plus I get a lot of self confidence when I work out and I feel great about myself. (Catch the gut before u get dickydo!)

3. Portion control. This is also pretty easy when you eat healthy, because healthy foods just are not satisfying for me.

4. Less Pop and snacking. Man I miss drinking 3 cans of pop (soda) a day.

Thats it. Boke and Leandra's diet. We should write a book. Oh yeah and Leandra is like 5 lbs away from where she was before pregnancy. She looks good. I think she hits a wall at this point, because there just isnt much baby fat of any left.

Enough of the boring diet. Michigan rolls in this week to get their annual spanking. Can't wait obv! T'Tech also plays Oklahoma, and we need Mich State to beat Penn State for obv reasons.

Apparently Mark Cuban took advice from Martha....oopsy. Like 750k to him is like .60 cents to the avg American. Why cheat Mark?

PO
Boke

No comments: