1/03/2007

Good Start to 07' and the Bahamas

Finally, I took 2nd last night in the nightly 150 buy in on Pokerstars. A few months back I had a streak of around 55 straight non-cashes in this tournament. It is a HUGE start to 07', and also a boost of confidence in that nightly tournament in which I had struggled for so long.

Let's keep our fingers crossed for that same success to carry on at the WPT-PCA (World Poker Tour - Pokerstars Caribbean Adventure) starting Saturday in the Bahamas. I leave tomorrow morning, and Leandra meets me there on Friday afternoon. It is going to be a great time! Many of the elite online players will all be attending as well. Best of all, at least 2 of my housemates from Vegas are also coming, Elop2555 (Efrain Lopez) and MarvinGarden (Chris Birchby). Wish us luck in the tournament and I will post pictures of Paradise in the upcoming days!

Peace and Hair grease,

Boke

No comments: