12/17/2006

Mission CO-OH

I travelled out to Longmont, Colorado to visit a good friend of mine (Forndog), hang out for a few days and than drive back to Ohio. Scott and his wife are moving back to Ohio. The wife and kids flew out on Friday morning. Scott and I than headed up to the mountains for some serious snow mobiling. It was incredible! We rode to the top of the mountains and took some beautiful pictures. Unfortunately those pictures are on Scott's camera and the cords we need to share them with are all ready in Ohio. DOH! Anyways we got very lucky with the snow mobile tour because Scott and I were the only ones scheduled for that particular tour. This meant that we had more opportunity to open up the sleds to some serious speed, which we did. Tour guide said we could get a speeding ticket if we went over 35. Yeah, right, Ok! Few minutes later I found myself kicked in to around 52 mph, just straight up MOVING. All in all it was a great experience and hopefully next week I can share some of those photos.

As I am writing this, Scott and I are 1 hour into our 20+ hour drive back to Columbus. Oh yeah Scott's dogs, Moose and Bison are chillin in the backseat as well. I am gonna try to keep up the blog as we go. Hopefully my new sprint internet card stays true to a good connection (Maybe even a few single tables during the ride:). Pictures are gonna be tough with all the downloading involved. The laptop connection from the car is average at best in Colorado and Kansas. I will do my best.


Mission Facts:

- Departure time on road = 12:10 MT time (2:10 estrn)
- First hour of drive = 80 miles
- Bison has slept entire drive so far, Moose is up and partying with us.

Later for now.

No comments: