12/28/2006

Bye 2006

Hope that everyone had an excellent holiday and a good ending to 2006. Spending time with family and friends is always a pleasure. As 2006 ends and a new year is beginning, I have began to plan some goals and achievements for 2007. I have now been a professional poker player for 2 complete years and the success has not stopped. I keep asking myself the same question everyone else asks me, "When is my luck going to run out?" Haha, "NEVER, I am the luckiest guy in the world!"

Anyhow some simple goals for 2007:

Poker

- Net 200k for the year.
- Establish myself better in the major live tourneys.
- Cash for 6 figures for 1st time ever????
- Take down 80% of the home games in Vegas.


Life

- Complete at least 1 marathon/run with my wife. (A 5k run counts! :)
- Possibly visit Europe.


Pretty simple goals for the year. Hopefully I will be able to look back at these goals in a year and have a laugh at how easy it was to achieve. These goals are very reachable and I plan on going 100% at each one of them.

I would like to say "Congratulations" to my best friend Adam and his girlfriend Danielle. She had given birth to a little girl named Lana Ray Chine. Congratulations you two! Here is a picture of what the baby would have looked like if it was a boy.


No comments: