3/30/2010

Life Update

It's about 5:30pm today and I just got off the phone with my sister when I noticed 6 new texts from 6 different numbers. I read the texts and they were all real odd, here they are; "Are you wearing my white tank top", "Hi, it's Ashley can we talk", "Hey, only god can judge me", "Mikaela came up for a good nickname for you". I instantly deleted all of them after I read them. I was playing poker and not really thinking about how weird that was. After about 10 minutes, I got 2 more from 2 seperate numbers (not sure if they were repeats from earlier). I googled both of these numbers to find that one came from Nashville, TN and the other from Lewis Center, Oh (Scarey). So I explain to Leandra and tell her Im about to call both numbers and see wtf is up :) Both calls were answered by a young girl that sounded identical to the other, and they both apologized and said it would stop. VERY ODD. I'm obviously starting to think it was some sort of scam or sting operation...lolz. Think about it, seems all so odd.
In order of occurence:
-talking to sister (10 minute convo), in that time I get 6 texts from 6 different numbers and area codes.
-All texts seem odd and in a sense could or seem to be trying to start a "sexting" convo.
-No texts for 10 minutes.
-2 more texts come in at the same time.
-I call both numbers, both times a young girl answered. Sounded very similar to each other.
-Both callers apologized, after I called back and asked to be left alone.

I definitely should have asked more questions. Like, Where did you get my number? etc etc. Maybe it was all just coincidental, wrong numbers at the same time. Right?


March Madness:
-Sidebet with a friend, I had OSU he has Duke. Must win title. I can only lose :( GO WV!
-I can tie for 2nd in the one and only poll I played if: WV loses in title game :) GO WV!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've had similar texts happen a few months ago. It's disturbing to say the least, but is part of our technology driven age. It ain't going away. Peace