7/27/2009

The Devastation of What is Real.

So the Philly's had their annual summer bash this past Saturday and it was fun and entertaining as usual. Lots of food, drinks, socializing, cornhole, wive's attitudes, kids, and the guys acting like we are 18 again. I mean these are the same clowns that I have been friends with my entire life. So obv we just pick up where we leave off....and thats usually around our younger years.

The party always consists of a cornhole tournament. They pick teams out of a hat and this year looked to be my year to scoop up the title. I got Joey Hudak as my partner and he is know to be one of the best players there. Unfortunately we end up taking 2nd, losing to Danielle's Uncle and his partner both times we played. Danielle's Uncle straight hustled us hardcore. He is a little Italian guy who might have been the best cornhole player I ever saw. No offence to his partner, but I think the Uncle coulda beat us by himself. Little did he know, he just hustled a hustler.

Now, the devastation of what is real. As I was catching up with Zoc and Shina about life, Zoc looked at me with a straight face and told me that he has never seen my belly so large! I asked Shina if this was true. Sadly with an embarrassing look, Shina confirmed it. This leaves me with one option starting today......Operation "Trim the Fat". This is gonna consist of: counting calories and working out. I got 2 weeks till Rylee's birthday to see some results. Sigh...lets do it. Im gonna track and post the following: everything I eat, workouts, and current weight on this blog. Wish me luck.

No comments: