2/01/2009

The Super Bowl

Damn, those Steelers just know how to win and they deserve a ton of credit for what they achieved. It probably goes down as one of the best, if not "the" best super bowl games of my lifetime. It is just unfortunate that it had to be the Steelers who came out on top :( I'm not real sure why I dislike them so much. I think Ben seems like a standup guy and has proven to be one of the best QB's in my time. I mean the guy got 2 rings, so there is no way you can argue that he is just lucky. I was very happy to see Santonio get the MVP since he is a former Buckeye. He made play after play in the post season and the winning TD grab was just remarkable. Congrats to him and to the Steelers, but F their fans imo. Especially Chine, Philly, and Zoc.
As far as life goes, the weather has been standard Ohio winter-like garbage. Rylee is getting enormous and is finally rolling over. I can't explain how much fun she is as the days go by. I am definitely blessed to be able to stay home and watch her grow, smile, giggle, etc etc. I am greatful for that. Poker has been pretty much blah for the past months. Its always a long grind, but im on the biggest down swing of my entire career. Not fun, but it'll end eventually. The WSOP schedule is out and it looks like Im gonna be playing a handful of the events in the first two weeks, which will than determine how many events I'll be playing towards the end. With live poker I never know how I will be feeling mentally until the time comes, so its hard to say how long Ill be in Vegas for. Just have to wait and see.
Congrats to my good friends Ryan and Danielle. They had a beautiful baby girl named Aubree. She is healthy and thats what is most important. Have fun Daddy!
I usually like to post a pic to go along with that days thoughts, however it hurts my eyes to see anything Steeler related. So I decided to post this picture of 14 time gold medal winner Michael Phelps celebrating his 8 gold medals from 2008.

No comments: